Saturday, August 25, 2018

Transition to writing

Hello to my fellow blogosphere travelers!

I have spent most of my life --well--since I was 15 anyway--writing as a free-lancer. My primary full time occupations involved non-profit organization management, fundraising, and corporate community affairs.

At this point in my life and career, I still engage in special projects, but a major focus now is my free-lace writing, blogging, and local access television program production, with podcasting potentially looming on the horizon.

So, this blog, and another Christmas and Holiday focused blog I'll be launching in September, are ways I plan on connecting with you--hopefully sharing interests and experiences--providing information --and getting to know you!

Please subscribe--and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment